28.5.10

Tyler Place Baking

As promised I've posted a few photos. The muffins above are raspberry chocolate chip and bellow are coffee blonde brownies.
Today was a little crazy because the first guests arrived at lunch time. I made strawberry rhubarb pies, brownie tarts with raspberry sauce, and white cakes with maple cream cheese frosting for tonight's desserts. I'm bracing myself for tomorrow which is sure to be hectic. I'll start the morning by baking tons of muffins and heating bagels for breakfast. For lunch I'm making raspberry jam bars and absurd amounts of cookies. Finally, for dinner I'll be making peach pies, NY lemon cheesecakes, and chocolate ganache cakes. I will do my best to take pictures, aight?

Wish me luck.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for coming back to us Mish. It's so good to see your goodies again! xo mama

Kyle Lebell said...

WOW, sista!! You so amazing I can't believe it.

K

jvloudon said...

Wow, Misha, I think you're more of a genius than I knew! I know you have always loved art work & making things & cooking brings out your creative talents. And you can write--in a fresh, direct way. Go girl!

liasynthis said...

The baked goods were the best thing about Tyler Place that weekend (yes, even better than the babysitting)
THANK YOU

Anonymous said...

Seriously, I adored your baking the week of May 28. I'm impressed you were just settling in. Nifty to find you here, and thanks for the insights ...

slee said...

I was there for week 7...please, please post the recipe for the ginger currant cookies. I am having withdrawl. Just bought some currants hoping to recreate them, but it would be awesome if you could save me some trouble. I gained 5 pounds from eating your awesome desserts that week. Thank you for a sweet week!

Amy said...

I was there week 7 and the desserts were yummy! Loved the cookies! I would love to see a sugar free option. My poor dad has to watch every year. There are some creative yummy options out there for diabetics and those watching the sugar. Please consider a sugar free option next year.