Hey, Nice Crust
1. Take the dough out of the fridge, flour surface, shape dough quickly (30 seconds should be sufficient), and set on a piece of parchment paper.
2. Let the dough rise for about 1 hour and 20 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 500 F with dutch oven inside for at least 20 minutes.
3. Slash the dough 1/4 inch deep in whatever pattern you like.
4. Once the pot is preheated, lift the dough, still on the parchment paper, and drop it in the pot. Cover with lid and bake for 15 minutes.
5. Remove lid, and bake for 15-20 more minutes at 450 F.
6. Remove loaf from pot and allow to cool on a rack.
Admire and devour the pillowy crumb and crusty goodness.